I Donate to support Children's Health

Please Donate even a single penny







Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Life



Yesterday I've been in a tragic road accident. I came from a friend and bound to school at that moment when suddenly a motorcycle bumped my motorcycle and we fell both. We are also both student going to school at that time. The moment I fell on the road, I see sparkle and distortion of my head got me dizzy. After a while I've got back into my consciousness and more people surrounds me with the by standers and some friends that I've noticed around me.. I felt my head is aching and so with my arms and legs.. when I saw it, there's a scratch with blood on it... They came into me ask what is happening so with the man that bumped me off. it takes a few minutes to discuss things and arranged things. We came to a police station and health medicare. After all of that sudden moment, when I got home I look at the mirror and see myself over it, asking the question? are you still alive with laughing... another question came to my mind, why does this happened to me?.. These question made me realize of something that life is full of mystery. 

That we should embrace our lives and celebrate it every seconds of the day. We should thankful for the breath that GOD has given to us and that we should praise HIM for the glory that He gave to us. On that day I felt the pain in and outside of my body but the heart that beats inside my body pumps faster as it cause me too much fear and anxiety. I come to think that what if I'm dead at that time. Would there be many friends to  visit me? Will my family missed me for the lost of their girl. Will their life moves on as they come to visit my grave? There are many questions that lingers on my mind and yet it is not answered. I ask HIM, God, if there's a reason why did this happen to me, then I'll be thankful of it.